As a benefit of membership, Iowa AEYC posts career openings on this webpage and in the Iowa AEYC Weekly as a resource for the early care and education profession. Postings are listed for 30 days. To post an opening, you or someone working for the employer must be an active Iowa AEYC member. Click here to learn more about posting an opportunity.
Drake University Head Start
- (1) Accounting and Operations Manager , (2) Teacher Associate-Ashworth, and (3) Teacher Associate-Substitute (9 months)
(1) Early Childhood Lead Teacher and
(2) Preschool Program Coordinator -
Early Childhood Teacher -
Infant/Toddler Teachers -
How to Post a Career Opportunity
The posting doesn't have to be anything formal. Usually they are sent to us in three different ways:
- A copy of a want ad and/or job description as an attachment
- A link to an online posting
- A paragraph or two in the body of an email.
Make sure to include:
- Name of the program/employer
- Job position you are wishing to fill
- City the job is located in
- Contact information on how to apply
- A brief description of the job (is helpful)
If the position has not been filled near the end of the 30 days contact us and we can extend the posting for an additional 30 days.
Send requests to Pat Dautremont, Iowa AEYC's Membership Specialist, email@example.com.