As a benefit of membership, Iowa AEYC posts career openings on this webpage as a resource for the early care and education profession. Postings are listed for 30 days. To post an opening, you or someone working for the employer must be an active Iowa AEYC member. Click here to learn more about posting an opportunity.
- (1) Lead Teachers (9-18 mos. and 18-30 mos.), (2) Full- and Part-time Co-Teachers (especially for summer), and (3) Kitchen Leader (cook) - West Des Moines
click on link above to email for more information or to express interest.
How to Post a Career Opportunity
Here is what Iowa AEYC will need from you:
- Name of the program
- Title of the position you wish to post
- City the open position is located in
- A link to your program's website where the position is posted or contact information for how one would apply for the position (in either case, this iws a way for people to know how they would apply for the position)
- If you think that it's not obvious from the position title what the responsibilities would be, a brief job description in PDF or Word document form would be great.
Send your request to email@example.com. Once we have vetted that you or someone in your organization is an Iowa AEYC member, we'll post your position for 30 days on our website.