WAGE$ eligibility requirements for Ida County:

The licensed child care center or registered child development home must...

1) Have a QRS rating of 4-5 or be nationally accredited (NAEYC or NAFCC).

2) Submit proof of enrolled children receiving Child Care Assistance (CCA).

3) Provide full-day care to children ages 0-5.



Funds for WAGE$ supplements in Ida County come from: